Project sponsored by the certificate
First project: Santé Solaire of Solafrica
For its first sponsorship program, Swissquote is contributing CHF 30’000 to finance the Santé Solaire project of Solafrica, a Swiss not-for-profit organisation that promotes access to affordable, reliable and renewable energy in economically disadvantaged regions.
Thanks in particular to contributions from Swissquote, Solafrica has been able to successfully complete its project in Burkina Faso to install solar equipment in medical centres in several remote villages. As the vast majority of these centres were not connected to the power grid, the local population was unable to access certain types of care.
Images are courtesy of Solafrica.
Impact Investing Certificate
With our Impact Investing certificate, you invest in companies with above-average dividend yield potential that have been selected according to strict ESG standards*. And, so that you no longer have to choose between your investments and sustainability, you also participate in the direct financing of sustainable development projects by donating 50% of the dividends generated.
* Excluded from this certificate are companies whose revenues are derived directly from coal or oil, companies involved in environmental controversies, companies linked to arms and tobacco, and companies that do not respect the principles of the United Nations Global Compact.
• Capital gains and quarterly cash dividend payments
• Financing of sustainable development projects by donating 50% of the dividends generated
• Broad diversification
• Professionally and actively managed
• Traded on the SIX Swiss Exchange
• CHF 9.- flat transaction costs