Be just a click away from the property of your dreams.
Take advantage of our exclusive offer* from 1 June to 30 September 2017
Benefit from an especially attractive fixed interest rate and LIBOR
Acquire your home with just 20% capital
Fix your rate up to one year in advance without additional fees
Dream of owning your own house? Finance your new home at the lowest interest rates on the market with our online mortgage.
Count on reliable partners
We have teamed up with our mortgage partner, the Basellandschaftliche Kantonalbank, to offer the most attractive online mortgage for financing your new house, and attractive terms for refinancing your mortgage.
Enjoy fixed interest rates as low as 0.59%
Submit key data quickly and easily online
Talk with an expert over the phone for answers to all your questions
Receive a prompt, transparent decision
The interest rates listed are indicative values and apply to top-quality residential property and borrowers with impeccable credit worthiness. The interest rates shown apply to the 1st mortgage with a loan up to 80% of the market value of the property. Interest rates are subject to market fluctuations and are continuously updated. All information is supplied without guarantee.
Submit your request online
Our online mortgage application process is fast and hassle-free! So don't delay, apply today!
Do you have any questions?
* Swissquote Bank Ltd reserves the right to alter, extend, cut short or cancel the referral offer at its sole discretion at any time, without prior warning and with no liability on its part.
To be able to apply for a Swissquote eMortgage, you must satisfy the following conditions:
• You must be a client with Swissquote. Your life partner may become a joint debtor with a view to financing the mortgage as an additional borrower. You must live in Switzerland and may not be a US person.
• Your current income from employment, self-employment and pensions must ensure the long-term affordability of the property
• If self-employed, you must prove that your taxable income has been at least CHF 100,000 for the past three years
• Affordability must not exceed 35% for a main residence and 20% for a second residence or holiday home
• The property must be located in Switzerland.
• The property must be an existing single-family home or an existing owner-occupied flat. Properties undergoing construction may not be financed.
• The property must belong to you; it is not possible to finance building lots.
• Usufructs, pre-emptive rights and rights of abode may not be entered in the land register on behalf of third parties
Own resources and financing
• When buying a property, you must be able to provide your own resources in full before any loan is granted (it is not possible to make advance withdrawals from pension plans).
• It is possible to pay for a property by making advance withdrawals from pension plans only if the amount loaned (mortgage + advance withdrawal from pension plans/property value) does not exceed 65%.
• The maximum amount loaned is 80% for a main residence and 60% for a second residence or holiday home. The minimum repayment for a main residence is determined such that the amount loaned is reduced to a maximum of 65% within 15 years.
• Interest must be paid quarterly.
• Loan repayments are determined by the bank and must be made semiannually in equal instalments. You may not make indirect repayments via pension assets (Pillar 3).
• A linked account will be opened with Basellandschaftliche Kantonalbank for the purposes of debiting interest and repayments and handling the mortgage. It is the client’s responsibility to ensure that funds are provided on time.
• The first payout (if the contractual details specify a staggered mortgage payout) takes place between today and one year thereafter. The last payout (complete mortgage payout) takes place between the date of the first payout and five years thereafter.